- This event has passed.
Ropin’ the Wind-Garth Brooks Tribute Concert
November 1 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$25 – $35.00
Welcome to the hottest Garth Brooks Tribute Show on the planet! Ropin’ the Wind Tribute show doesn’t just stand up there and sing Garth Brooks music, they actually put on the full Garth show!! Ryan Harris, front man and singer, wears the headset and also dresses in the blue and black striped shirt that Garth wore for the Ropin’ the wind CD.
Ropin’ the Wind is an 8 piece Garth Brooks Tribute band from Houston, TX. They cover all the instruments in our band that Garth does. All of the members of this band are professional musicians that have played for acts such as Tracy Byrd, Mark Chesnutt, Clay Walker, Johnny Lee, Johnny Paycheck, and George Jones. They do all of the big hits and some of the songs that some folks may not know, including Alabama Clay.
- Gates open at 6pm
- Concert from 7-10pm
- No outside food, beverages, or pets permitted
- Food and wine are available for purchase
- **Ticket prices increase $5 at the gate**
- You will not receive an actual ticket, but a receipt for your order. WSV will have a list of all pre-purchased tickets on day of concert.
- Concerts will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable unless concert is moved indoors and we are unable to seat everyone.
- If you miss an event due to weather-related concerns, our standard cancellation policy noted above will apply.
- Kids 12 and under are free
Wild Stallion Vineyards Rain out Policy