April 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree – $20.00
Nightbird has played across Texas and regionally for the last 8 years. They have opened for such classic acts as The Doobie Brothers, Blue Oyster Cult, and Starship. Some of the venues Nightbird have played include Isle of Capri Casino, House of Blues, Tolbert’s Restaurant, Sam’s Burger Joint in San Antonio, Woodlands Waterway, and many other venues and towns. They were nominated in 2010 and 2012 for best tribute in Houston Press Awards. Brooke Alyson works with Jill Focke, Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac’s wardrobe manager, recreating some of Stevie’s iconic flowing stagewear. Close your eyes and experience a tribute that strives to recapture the fire, energy, and spirit that Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks brings to the stage.
- Gates open at 5pm
- Concert from 6-9pm
- No outside food, beverages, or pets permitted
- Food and wine are available for purchase
- **Ticket prices increase $5 at the gate**
- You will not receive an actual ticket, but a receipt for your order. WSV will have a list of all pre-purchased tickets on day of concert.
- Concerts will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable unless concert is moved indoors and we are unable to seat everyone.
- If you miss an event due to weather-related concerns, our standard cancellation policy noted above will apply.
Wild Stallion Vineyards Rain out Policy