Already Gone Concert (Eagles Tribute)
May 16, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25.00 – $35.00
Already Gone has been performing since 2006, first as an Eagles tribute band, and then added originals to the set in 2016. They’re not a tribute act in the truest sense of the term – they don’t dress like the Eagles, or try to look like them – they just sound like them, delivering their greatest hits with the strut and swagger of the younger, more energetic Eagles of the 70s.
The band is unique in that the five members, each with outstanding lead and backing vocal talents, have mastered the Eagles’ trademark “choir” harmonies and soulful melodies, so much that their fans regularly comment that if you close your eyes, you’ll believe you are really listening to the Eagles. With a song list that includes such Eagles hits as “Heartache Tonight”, “Desperado”, “Hotel California”, “Take It Easy” and of course, “Already Gone”, the band is a hit with fans of all ages.
Already Gone has performed at such venues as the House of Blues-Houston, House of Blues – Dallas, the Brauntex Performing Arts Theater in New Braunfels, Texas, the Heights Theater in Houston, the Lantex Performing Arts Theater in Llano, and the historic Rockefeller’s in Houston. The band regularly sells out shows and is in high demand, typically booking shows almost a year in advance.
- Gates open at 5pm
- Concert from 6-9pm
- No outside food, beverages, or pets permitted
- Food and wine are available for purchase
- **Ticket prices increase $5 at the gate**
- You will not receive an actual ticket, but a receipt for your order. WSV will have a list of all pre-purchased tickets on day of concert.
- Concerts will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable unless concert is moved indoors and we are unable to seat everyone.
- If you miss an event due to weather-related concerns, our standard cancellation policy noted above will apply.
- Kids 12 and under are free
Wild Stallion Vineyards Rain out Policy