Johnny and the Spinsations (1980’s & Classic Rock )
March 21 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15.00 – $25.00
No longer just an oldies band, Johnny and the Spinsations brings you a wide spectrum of great rockin’ and country oldies ranging from the 40s to 80s. Swing, rock, pop, and since it’s Texas, even a healthy dose of country. Sinatra, Elvis, Beatles, Orbison, Diamond, Garth, Brooks and Dunn and much more (even a bit of Queen and Zeppelin). And all of it danceable! Help us in welcoming Johnny and the Spinsations to Wild Stallion Vineyards for the first time!
- Gates open at 5pm
- Concert from 6-9pm
- No outside food, beverages, or pets permitted
- Food and wine are available for purchase
- **Ticket prices increase $5 at the gate**
- You will not receive an actual ticket, but a receipt for your order. WSV will have a list of all pre-purchased tickets on day of concert.
- Concerts will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable unless concert is moved indoors and we are unable to seat everyone.
- If you miss an event due to weather-related concerns, our standard cancellation policy noted above will apply.
- Kids 12 and under are free
Wild Stallion Vineyards Rain out Policy